quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

When Less is More



My pics

Inspired by my last post pictures, I decided to recreate myself a minimalistic make-up look. I do like it, but if you are going to put nothing on your face, the better you can do is a more ornate hair.
I love the 90´s grunge inspiration. A bit dirty a bit dry hair-style that works just nice with the nude.
To do it, I used: Studio Fix Foundation by Mac, L’Oreal Volume Collagene Mascara and for the brows, Romp eye shadow by Mac.
I must admit that for me this is a great day make-up, but for the night I would rather put some dark-smoked shadow to define the eyes.

2 comentários:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your makeup here x

    http://enya-abeautifulmess.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  2. i love your make-up<3

    www.septpommesvertes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir